Now that we have week 1 under our belt the training wheels will start to slowly come off. The yardage will remain around the 4500/5500 range this week and we will continue to emphasize streamline position for everything we do. We will also continue to do a good amount of kicking. Starts and turns will continue to be an added point of emphasis.
- Monday will have no Dry Land. Swimmers will practice at 5:30 PM. Parents Meeting at 7:30 in the Media Center
- Tuesday normal practice schedule for everyone
- Wednesday we will work on learning cheers during the swimming practice
- Thursday meet at Hartford. Bus leaves at 4 PM
- Friday normal practice schedule for everyone
- Saturday will be the Alumni Meet