Excellent first day. Everyone was on their game today. Great energy. The Lime Green Caps swimming in the 8 lane pool looked outstanding from the deck.
Here is a recap of the events today, some where on the white board at the pool, others are ones I thought of on the way home. These are not in order of importance, and “NO” there will not be one of these each day.
- Streamline position is important. Know it. Love it. Live it.
- If you are sore tonight. Stretch in the morning before coming to dry land
- Come to Dry Land with your shoe and other stuff already on and be ready to start at 6:15 please. Do not stroll up at 6:15
- Don’t Cheat on Kicking by taking strokes from the flags to the wall. Only cheating yourself
- 5 Seconds apart. It pays dividends later when we are doing stuff for time
- There is value in the swim down/cool down – You will hear this again
- Learn to read the clock and know when you came in. Know how to learn intervals while reading the clock. It may involve some math
- Support each other during the sets