We did progress a great deal this past week but we need to keep the hammer down a bit so we can keep moving forward.
For the swimmers that means that we will be adjusting the lanes a little bit more and people will be moved so they are groups by ability and by stroke. More stroke work will come into play this week also as we gear up for our meet at Hartford.
Although there is no diving at Hartford on Thursday the divers will be continue to work on technique and learn more new dives.
Everyone should still be working on collecting monetary donations for Swim-a-Pooloza III
Here is the schedule for the week:
- Swimmers have Dry Land Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at South at 6:15 PM before swimming at 7:30 PM
- Divers will be at West on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 6:45 PM
- Thursday the Meet is at Hartford starting at 6 PM. Bus will leave North High School from the auxiliary lot that is to the west of the main lot in the front of the school
- After the Meet, the bus will come back to North and there will be a Bon Fire at Natalie G’s house in Oconomowoc. Address will be passed out at practice. Please bring $5 to eat. Weather forecast looks great.
- Friday there will be no dry land and everyone (swimmers and divers) will be at South to practice at 4:30 PM
- Saturday the swimmers have dry land at West at 8:15 and then swim at 9:30