Here are a couple notes for week
- We are still accepting Swim-A-Pooloza III donations. Please try to have your money in by Friday so we can get a firm total.
- Sorry for the confusion on Dry Land yesterday. There is no Dry Land all week. We are working with Coach Tamm and Coach Casey to correct the schedule.
- Team Dinner is still at Bregers on Wednesday after the late practice. The address will be at practice today.
- We see Arrowhead on Thursday. That means the return of the Friendship box. Last year we wrote a full article post on it. Read it here. And please start bringing your candy in. Sarah and Camille are collecting the candy for the respective practice groups
- No Bus Thursday. Diving Warm Ups start at 3:30PM. Swimming Warm Ups starts as soon as diving is complete. Swimmers should arrive at 4:45PM and remain in the hallway at Waukesha West
- There is a Van for divers this Saturday and a Bus for the 17 swimmers attending the meet at Wauwatosa East. Diving Warm Ups start at 7:15AM. Bus for swimmers will be leaving at 10:15 AM. Diving starts at 8:45AM. Swimming starts at 12:30PM.
- And an early Save the Date for the End of Season Banquet – Sunday, November 17th. It will again be a brunch style meal followed by the presentation of awards. Please start getting pictures to the Captains for the slide show