In my 23 years of coaching we have NEVER had 6 divers be able to perform 6 dives. NEVER. So a big congrats to the Divers. Their strides to getting better are not going unnoticed. And we are just 2 dives away from having 7 divers be able to do 6 dives. This is very exciting!
Over 20 best times tonight. And they came at both levels.
Junior Varsity looks stronger and stronger each meet. Pretty fun watching 3 of them swim the 200 IM and 4 swim the 400 Freestyle. Next step is to see three swim the 100 Butterfly!!!
At Varsity, this is what happened along with some other great performances:
- Claire Stuart move into 12th place all time in the 50 Meter Freestyle
- Christi Berenz improved to 4th all time in Diving
- Amanda Wiedoff jumped to 14th all time in the 100 Freestyle
- Chloe Hensen is now 17th all time in the 400 Freestyle
- Amanda Wiedoff improved to 12th in the 100 Backstroke
- Cassidy Patscot is now 10th in the 100 Breaststroke