In all my years of Swim Coaching, I do not remember a meet where every swim was a season best time. Ever! Throw on top of that the Lifetime Best swims, and a new school record — nothing short of one of the greatest meets that I have been involved with.
Here is a brief recap:
- Diving – Christi dove on Friday night and finished in 8th place with a score of 295.
- Medley Relay sets school record by .03. Amanda, Chloe, Katie, and Claire looked fantastic. Splits were 28.7, 31.5, 26.4, and 24.4 —-Yes that was Claire going 24.4. they are seed 14th for State.
- 200 IM – Amanda’s lifetime best 2:17.17 now ranks her 7th all time in school history. Chloe lifetime best 2:21.11 ranks her 15th all time in school history. Cassidy also PR’d with a 2:26.63.
- 50 Free – Claire went 25.25 and moved into 5th place all time in school history. Natalie G also went a season best time with her 27.30
- 100 Fly – Katie went 58.67 and is seeded 12th overall for Saturday.
- 100 Free – Clarie goes a 56.03 and jumps to 9th all time in school history and Natalie B goes 58.12 and moves into 19th all time in school history
- 500 Free – Janelle goes 5:34.71 and moves into 9th all time in the event. But here is the cool part, her opening 200 time of 2:08.40 would rank her 19th in the 200 Free. Kali also went a lifetime best of 5:46.09
- 200 Free Relay goes under their combined seed time. Meagan 27.6, Kali 27.1, Anna 27.3, and Natalie G 26.4 go 1:48.52
- 100 Back – Katie just missed her school record and went 59.39. She is seeded 12th for next Saturday. Amanda went 1:00.78 and jumped to 6th all time in school history.
Meagan went a season best time of 1:02.68. Natalie B went 1:04.11 and moved into 13th all time in school history.
- 100 Breast – Chloe goes a 1:09.18 and moves into 3rd place all time in school history and is seeded 21st for State. Cassidy goes 1:13.01 and moves into 8th all time in school history. Anna goes 1:17.02 and moves into 19th all time in school history.
- 400 Free Relay – Claire led off with a 56.9, Natalie B went 57.0, Katie went 56.0, and Amanda went 57.0 for a a season best 3:47.13
Next up is the big pool in Madison!!