We are excited to announce the Captains for the 2015 season. This comes at the tail end of a lengthy process that included numerous discussions, emails, and a long essay requirement from all of the candidates.
These individuals have the same vision as the coaching staff and will represent these 8 characteristics throughout the season:
- Passion– for the sport and for their teammates
- Trust – knowing and knowing when to share team information
- Knowledge – of the sport and the rules of the sport
- Organization – keeps track of important dates including meets and practice times
- Honest – with herself and teammates no matter what is happening
- Listening – this is different than hearing
- Flexible – demonstrating the willingness to put the team’s needs in front of their own
- Care – compliments, acts in the team’s best interest, and respects others
The Captains for 2015 will be Seniors Chloe Hensen, Nicole Newcomb, Claire Stuart, Amanda Wiedoff and Junior Anna Bedalov.