We had an awesome Week 1 and now this week we have a chance to apply what we learned in our first home meet of the season.
The past couple of years we have started the season on the road at Hartford. But with a new coach coming in the AD thought it may be better for them to come to our place to start the season. A little bit of a change from other years.
Swim-A-Pooloza V was scheduled to start with the Alumni Meet next Saturday, August 22nd. Unfortunately, Coach Kyle’s grandfather passed away this past Tuesday, and the funeral is the same Saturday morning.
We are going to push thing back to the following weekend. We are working on the exact timing of the events. Alumni Meet will be Saturday the 29th in the morning.
If you have not ordered your team suit, please do so. If you have not ordered your shirt for the 2015 Northstar Invite, please so so at https://wninvite.itemorder.com
Here is the schedule for this week:
- Monday – Divers go at 9AM. Dryland at 4:30 for all. Swimmers start at 5:30PM. Parents Meeting at 7PM. Swimmers and Parents Meeting should both finish at 8PM
- Tuesday – Divers go at 9AM. Dryland at 4:30 for all. Swimmers start at 5:30PM. Swimmers will be having time trials
- Wednesday – Divers go at 9AM. Dryland at 4:30 for all. Swimmers start at 5:30PM We will finish this day at 7:30PM so we can have a Team Dinner at Coach Kyle’s House
- Thursday – Dual Meet at Home versus Hartford. All Swimmers should be ready to warm up at 4:30PM
- Friday – Divers go at 9AM. Swimmers start at 5:30PM
- Saturday – To be determined
Below is the video that we watched at the 2015 WISCA Swim Clinic yesterday run by Coach Wadley from the Ohio State. Great message!