Normally this is a Sunday post, but with so much information, it needed to get out Saturday night.
9 practices in the pool. 6 sessions in with Coach Brandon. 1 Dual Meet. 1 Team Dinner. This is all withing the first two weeks. We now have a couple new faces back with us to fill out this rather large team. We should be at full strength now.
Week 3 is going to be one of our busiest of the year. Northstar Invite on Wednesday and then Swim-A-Pooloza V starting on Saturday in conjunction with the Alumni Meet.
A ton of sign up Genius links to be made aware of as well.
- Home Meet Worker Sign Up is here – http://goo.gl/KxsjDB
- Swim-A-Pooloza General Sign up is here – http://goo.gl/V9njqq
- Swim-A-Pooloza Family Pot Luck is here – http://goo.gl/E06NRL
- Team Dinner Sign Up is here – http://goo.gl/NJdfN2
Here is the schedule for this week:
- Monday – Divers go at 9AM. Dryland at 4:30 for all. Swimmers start at 5:30PM.
- Tuesday – Divers go at 9AM. Swimmers start at 2:30PM Dryland at 4:30 for swimmers. Pizza at the pool afterwards?? Swimmers should stay and watch divers for their meet starting at 6PM
- Wednesday – Divers go at 9AM. Northstar Invite. Swimmers at the Pool at 4PM
- Thursday – Divers go at 9AM. Dryland at 4:30 for all. Swimmers start at 5:30PM.
- Friday – Divers go at 9AM. Swimmers are off for Friday Football – Both schools have home games.
- Saturday – Swim-A-Pooloza starts at 7 AM and runs into Sunday at 7AM. We will need $5 from each kid to offset the cost of the TShirts. We will all swim from 7 until 9AM for normal practice leading up to the Alumni Meet at 9AM. Food Drive will start at 2PM. We will need some drivers, maybe 6 or 7 with larger vehicles to gather food. Family Pot Luck will start at 5:30PM.