Another week. Another week for a homecoming. Or as the kids call it now, HoCo. It will be another week where we will need to make sure our attention to detail is sharp with all of the other distractions around the pool.
It is important that everyone be at practice every day. This is first week where just lanes 4, 5, and 6 practice on Tuesday. Everyone should still attend dry land at 4:15PM on Tuesday.
Just a little reminder that the majority of the swim practices are around 2 hours in length. There are times when to finish things up we may go a couple of minutes over. Also be aware that if we start a couple minutes early, it does not necessarily mean we will get out early based on what is scheduled that day.
- Monday – Divers go at 4PM. Dryland at 4:15. Swimmers starts at 5:30PM
- Tuesday – Divers go at 4PM. Dryland at 4:15. Varsity Swimmers start at 5:30PM
- Wednesday – Divers go at 4PM. Dryland at 4:15. Swimmers starts at 5:30PM. Team Dinner at Wiedoff’s. Address will be available at practice.
- Thursday – Dual at Home against West. Family Night after Diving. Arrive at 4PM
- Friday –Divers go at 4PM No practice for swimmers because of Homecoming Game at Waukesha North
- Saturday – Morning Practice for Swimmers 7:30 to 10AM. There may or not be bagels again 🙂