Lets do a little recap.
- 200 Medley Relay started the day off with a school record 1:50.27. Old record was 1:51.28 set back in 2013
- 200 Freestyle had Emily McGuire go a lifetime best by 2.65 seconds and Lexi Burgos goes 3.88 seconds faster than her lifetime best
- 200 IM had Chloe Hensen go a lifetime best and Amanda O’Malley also went lifetime best by 1.1 seconds
- 50 Freestyle had Claire Stuart break the school record in a lifetime best time. Kaitlyn Michalek had never been under 26.02 and went 25.62 while Krysta Michalek went a high school best time
- 100 Fly had Anna Bedalov go a lifetime best and Amanda Wiedoff went a season best time
- 100 Freestyle had Claire go under 55 for the first time in her life while Krysta went under a minute for the first time in high school and went a lifetime best by .31
- 500 Freestyle had Lexi drop 10.43 seconds and her slowest 50 split was 34.62
- 200 Freestyle Relay of Krysta, Kaitlyn, Amanda, and Lexi went 2.38 seconds better than our season best and that is all freshman and sophomores.
- 100 Backstroke had Allyson Herman sit a long time for her one event and went 2.22 seconds faster for a lifetime best. Kaitlyn went a lifetime best by a half second while Amanda Wiedoff went a lifetime best going under a minute for the first time.
- 100 Breaststroke had Chloe go a season best while Amanda O and Anna both went lifetime bests
- 400 Freestyle went 6.05 seconds faster than we had all season
15 of the swims were Lifetime bests while all of the swims were season bests. In total it was 21 for 21. 57.99 seconds were dropped from previous high school best times.