We have been running Contact Days for seven years now. And in the first couple of years we were into single digits the last couple of days. We have made an intentional effort promote these optional practices over the years.
This year we averaged over 23 people each day! The lanes were full! The energy level and attitudes were at a great level for the entire 5 days.
And then there is the laughter. If there is one thing this team will not be short on once we start, it is the giggles. It makes for a fun atmosphere!!
The To-Do list between now and August 9th:
- Get paperwork into your school – No physical form turned in…No Practice
- Order your Spirit Wear
- Order your Northstar Invite Shirt
- Work on getting donations for Swim A Pooloza
- Get your Parents to sign up for the Parent Outing on August 11
- Stay active until we officially start the Season