Week 3 means that the training wheels come off and the work level steps up a little more.
It also means that our showcase meet of the season for our home schedule in the Northstar Invite. This is our third year of hosting the meet after a 20 plus year gap in it being run.
If you have not signed up to help setup/breakdown or time for the meet, please consider it on the right side on the Home Meet Worker sign up. Also, there are opportunities to work concessions for this meet. It will help us fulfill our volunteer hours with the North Booster Club. That link is here.
Here is the schedule for the week:
- Monday – Divers from 8 to 10 AM. Dry land from 4 to 5PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 8:00PM. We will be working on starts again on the new blocks.
- Tuesday – No Dry land . Swimming from 4PM to 6PM. Divers have warm ups at 6:15PM for the Northstar Invite. Team Dinner is by the Martins Family.
- Wednesday –Warm up for Swimmers in the Northstar Invite is at 3:45 with the meet starting at 5:00. We have 35 entries for this meet. Not everyone will swim or dive.
- Thursday – Divers from 3:45 to 5PM. Dry land from 4 to 5PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 8:00PM.
- Friday – Divers from 3:45 to 5PM. Dry land from 4 to 5PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 8:00PM.
- Saturday – IKE Invite. Swimming warm Ups are at 7:45AM Bus leaves for swimmers at 6:45AM. Swim Meet starts at 9AM. Estimated time for the start of diving is 12:30. This meet is 28 entries. Not everyone will swim or dive.