With the Waukesha North Football team beating Arrowhead last week Friday and the Badgers beating LSU on Saturday, there is one thing certain – the team that works hard has great success. And the hard work is done well before the game (or in our case, the meet) even occurs. The results of a win, are a product of doing all the things correct leading up to that point.
We still have more work to get done! We need to start focusing a bit more and cleaning up on the tiny things.
Here is the schedule for the week:
- Monday – Divers from 8-10AM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Tuesday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Conference Relays at Waukesha South. Diving Warm-ups at 3:30. Diving starts at 4:30. Swimming Warm-ups start at the conclusion of Diving. Meet starts at 6PM. All swimmers should be at South at 4:30PM
- Friday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Swimming from 5:00 to 6:45PM Only for the swimmers in the meet on Saturday. North vs KM in football at North at 7PM
- Saturday – Red Raider Invite at Tosa East. 36 Entires. Diving Warm-ups at 7:15 with Diving starting at 8:45AM. Swimming Warm-ups at 11:30 and Swimming starting at 12:30PM. Bus for swimmers leaves at 10AM.