We enter the first of two weeks of Homecoming. Attention usually drifts away to other school events that are happening. KM is this week and North is next week.
We ended last week with a really strong practice on Thursday. Then those that were there on Saturday put in a really great effort. That momentum must carry on to this week!
We are for supporting school pride and school spirit, but we do not support participation in the Powder Puff football game. We have seen too many injuries over the past couple of years, most of which have been season ending injuries. If there is an issue with this, please see your coach at practice.
Team Pictures are Monday at 5:15. You MUST have your team suit to be in the picture.
Here is the schedule for the week, and it should also be up to date on the Google Calendar as well:
- Monday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:15PM. Team Picture at 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Tuesday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Dual meet at Waukesha West. No Bus. Everyone should be at West by 3:15PM. North will get out of school at 2:45PM
- Friday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Swim Practice moved up to 4:30PM to 6:30PM to accommodate KM Homecoming events.
- Saturday – Practice from 9:00 to 11:30AM. This is not an optional practice.