One Homecoming in the books. And now we have a second homecoming this week.
We ending week 7 with a great practice on Saturday. This needs to carry over into week 8. This will pay big dividends as we start getting to the end of the season.
It feels like everyone is hitting their stride and making progress. Having the different groups for distance, sprint, and stroke has helped.
Here is the schedule for the week, and it should also be up to date on the Google Calendar as well:
- Monday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:15PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Tuesday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Dual meet at Muskego. Bus leaves Waukesha North at 2:45PM. North will get out of school at 2:30PM
- Friday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. No Swim Practice to accommodate North Homecoming activities.
- Saturday – Practice from 9:00 to 11:30AM. This is not an optional practice.