We survived back to back Homecomings and back to back Saturdays of really good practice. Now we have two big weeks of work until Championship season. The intensity and mental preparedness will be essential these upcoming weeks.
We will have two team dinners this week as well and that is always a bonus. Both Monday and Wednesday will have food at the pool immediately after practice.
Thursday is Family Night. We will have a brief program after diving before warmups start the second half of the meet.
Here is the schedule for the week, and it should also be up to date on the Google Calendar as well:
- Monday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:15PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM. Team Dinner at the Pool.
- Tuesday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM. Team Dinner at the Pool.
- Thursday – Dual meet at home against Waukesha South. We should be in the water at 4:30. Meet starts at 6PM. This is Family Night.
- Friday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. JV will be in West Bend for an Invite. Bus will leave North at 3:45. Meet starts at 6:ooPM. Varsity will swim from 4:30 to 6:30PM
- Saturday – JV will not have practice. Varsity will be in Cedarburg for Bulldog Invite. Bus will leave at 10:30AM. Meet starts at 1:10PM.