And we are into the home stretch. A dual meet and Invite this week and then the Classic 8 Championship Meet is next week.
We have had three really strong weeks of dry land and practice. We are doing a good number of things correct at practice and the result is that we are performing well in our meets.
There will not be much let down this week. We need to stay focused on all of the little things and keep the accelerator on the gas this entire week. Some of you will start tapering NEXT week.
With a bonus of getting the Friendship Box back on Thursday as well as it being our Seniors last Home Meet. We will have a special recognition for them during the meet.
Here is the schedule for the week, and it should also be up to date on the Google Calendar as well:
- Monday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:15PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Tuesday – Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Divers from 3:45 to 5:30PM. Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM. Team Dinner at the Pool.
- Thursday – Dual meet at home against Arrowhead. We should be in the water at 4:30. Meet starts at 6PM. This is Senior Night.
- Friday – Divers at West Allis Hale for diving in South Side Sprints. Swimmers will swim from 4:30 to 6:30PM
- Saturday – JV will not have practice. Varsity will be traveling to West Allis Central for the South Side Sprints. Bus will leave at 8AM. Meet starts at 10AM.