Although we start our taper this week, we still have work to get done.
We need to be extremely crisp with our starts and turns along with our stroke efficiency. These are all things that we have been doing and focusing on the past three to four weeks.
Yardage will drop a bit each day, and rest will increase, but race pace will stay present for most of the week. Everyone needs to be getting a little more rest at night as well.
- Monday – Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Tuesday – Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Friday –Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM. Team Dinner at Coach Kyle’s House.
- Saturday –Sectional Meet at Waukesha South. Warmups Start at 12:30. Meet starts at 2PM. Arrive at Noon