After a great week of practice, an intersquad meet, and being bonded together for 24 hours, we head into Week 3.
This should be an exciting week with our big home meet in the Northstar Invite along with our first Saturday meet in the Ike Invite. Two great early season tests to see how practice has been going.
Swim-A-Pooloza donation will be accepted until September 1st
We will need timers for Wednesday with the meet starting at 5, timers will need to be at the pool by 4:45 PM
This is the scheduled for the week.
- Monday – Divers go from 12-2 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM
- Tuesday – Divers no practice but Dive in Northstar Invite. Core Strength from 3-4. Swimmers from 4 to 6 PM. Dinner at the pool to watch the divers.
- Wednesday – Divers go from 12- PM. Northstar Invite. Warmups at 3:30 PM
- Thursday – Divers go from 7-9AM Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM
- Friday – Divers are Off. No Core Strength. Swimmers from 4-6PM for Football.
- Saturday – Ike Invite. Swim Warm Ups at 7:45. Meet at 9 AM. Diving Warm Ups 11:30 AM