Last full week before school starts.
Everyone should understand the process now. And like learning to ride a bike, it is time to take the training wheels off. We will be increasing the work load at practice. This will include the work at core strength.
First team dinner at the pool on Monday night. Kotalik’s have the lead for a Taco Bar. Freshman have desserts. Sophomores have forks/plates, napkins. Juniors have sides. Seniors have drinks. See the link.
Please note the change in swim practice time on Friday. This will allow for those going out of town to get out sooner, and those that want to attend the KM vs North football game at North to do so as well.
There is no Saturday practice but there is practice on Monday. If you are not back in town on Monday, don’t worry about. If you are in town, it would be advised to attend on Labor Day.
This is the scheduled for the week.
- Monday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM. Team Dinner at the Pool. Kotalik’s with Taco Bar.
- Tuesday – DSHA Dual Meet at Home. Warm Ups at 4:30 PM. Everyone Swims down after the meet and we will take out the lane lines.
- Wednesday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM
- Thursday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM
- Friday – Swimmers go from 7 – 9 AM. Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM
- Saturday – Off
- Sunday – Off
- Monday (Labor Day) – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:30 PM