We enter the first of two Homecoming weeks. This week it is the KM Homecoming. It would be at this time that the reminder would go out that participating in TP Wars would not be advantageous to your athletic career.
It is important to remember that even with school spirit being at a high level this week, we still need to get things done at practice and need to race on Thursday. With no practice Friday, we will have a swim down before getting back on the bus on Thursday at Muskego.
Here is the schedule for this week:
- Monday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:00 PM.
- Tuesday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. Core Strength from 4-5 PM. Swimmers from 5-7:00 PM.
- Wednesday – Divers go from 3:30 to 5 PM. No Core Strength. Swimmers from 5-7:00 PM. Team Dinner at the Pool hosted by the Gallo’s. Two Words – Potato Bar!
- Thursday – Road Meet at Muskego at 4:30 PM. Bus Leaves North at 3 PM. This is the first meet at the new pool at Muskego.
- Friday – Off for KM Homecoming. Parade at 5:30
- Saturday – Swimmers practice from 8 to 10:00 AM. Only Lanes 3, 4, 5, 6. Lanes 1 and 2 are off this Saturday.